While it's still in the upper 90s in the hot South, it doesn't stop me from dreaming of cooler weather, hoodies and nighttime football games. Unfortunately, I've been too busy melting away in the heat to prep a new "Fall" themed project for you guys. Fortunately, I still have an awesome, DIY pumpkin project that I did last year and a network of awesome, super, crafty friends that have many projects to share with you, so let's roll!
First the DIY decor project that will be gracing my home again this year....
The Perfect Paper Mache (Papier-mâché) DIY Pumpkin Container/Vase
I know what you're thinking. Paper Mache??! No way I can sculpt a paper mache pumpkin.
Oh yes you can, when you cheat and recycle an old, plastic, Halloween candy bucket to use for a mold!
I actually upcycled leftover wrapping paper to create the pumpkin vase/container. See how I did it here:
1. DIY Tutorial: How to Make The Perfect Papier-Mâché Pumpkin Sculpture Container for Fall
Then there are these great projects by fellow crafty bloggers...
2. Dazzle While Frazzled: Use Fabric Scraps To Make Easy Fun Fall Pumpkins
A super cute scrap stash buster.
3. Shoppe No. 5: How To Make A Happy Fall Y’all Sign
A sign after my own "southern" heart.
4. Our Crafty Mom: DIY Rustic Glam Fall Wreath
An absolutely gorgeous wreath.
5. Domestically Blissful: DIY Fall Acorns
I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this upcycle!
6. FrugElegance: Fall Grapevine Wreath
It cost this blogger less than $10 to make!
7. Retro Housewife Goes Green: Fall Carpet Freshener
Bring the scent of Fall to your home with this DIY.
8. Design Dazzle: Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
Lots of great decorating ideas for your porch in this post.
9. Delightfully Noted: DIY Wheat Wreath For Fall
A very simple but elegant wreath.
10. Ann's Entitled Life: Homemade Autumn Spice Soy Candles
I absolutely love how this blogger used a glass mug as the container.
11. Dream A Little Bigger: Jack-O’-Lantern Pumpkin Terra Cotta Pot Tutorial
This blogger also upcycled a candy bucket into a super cute planter.
12. Reinvinted: Scrap Wood Table Runner
A gorgeous center piece idea for a Fall table.
13. Just The Woods, LLC: How to Decorate a Small Porch for Fall
Beautiful use of a small space.
14. This is Our Bliss: DIY Fall Pillows [for under $5]
A great way to upcycle fabric napkins.
15. The Crafty Carlson: Air-Dry Pumpkin Garland
16. The Paper Craftery: Quilling Paper Acorns
Wow! This involves rolling paper into real acorn caps!
17. Garden Matter: DIY Felted Dryer Ball Pumpkins
A super creative idea!
18. Little House of Four: Pallet Pumpkins
DIY pumpkins from stacked pallet wood scraps.
19. Refabbed: DIY Tin Can Pumpkins
A cute upcycled can project.
20. Prodigal Pieces: DIY Reclaimed Wood Fall Harvest Sign
Adorable rustic, farm style sign craft.
21. Pink Fortitude: No Sew Fabric Pumpkins – Upcycle Your Old Shirts and Sweaters
Yes!!! Another blogger named Holly, that likes to upcycle. What's not to love?
A beautiful, stenciled upcycled pallet sign for your yard or home.
23. Stow and Tell U: Fall Inspired Sayings with Edible Markers On Apples
Such a cute idea to welcome guests with "friendly" fruit and could also be a great incentive to get youngsters to eat more fruit.
24. Little Girl Designs: Kid's Table Craft Napkin Rings
A super cute toilet tissue roll upcycle that your children are sure to enjoy.
25. DIY 180: Fall Pumpkin Flag
A DIY Garden flag from Vanessa that I honestly can't wait to try! It also contains links to other projects at my other home on the web, Hometalk.com
Hope this post has inspired you to get crafty and Happy Fall, y'all!
Topics: #Fall #Decorating #Home #DIY #Garden #Crafts #Project #Tutorials #Upcycled #Recycled #Pumpkins #Harvest #Thanksgiving #Halloween